Saturday 23 February 2013

Creepers and sneaks



Hey dudes, its been a while! Here are some drawings I sent to Vancouver for a collaborative drawing-animation project Brennan Kelly and Alex Stursberg put on at Fuse, at the Vancouver Art Gallery, last weekend. It's weird that that leg-lift appears in 2 out of 3.
Things have been a little hectic lately. I have a job now, there is a cat that lives at our house (Trumpy!), I had a dental emergency, my french exams are next week, and my amazing friend Jeff Downer stayed with me for week while he was doing a photo residency through the Canadian Centre for Architecture. It was really fun, we ate a lot of rugelach from Cheskies, enjoyed some Orange Juleps, and wandered around St. Henri, where Jeff's camera stopped working because it was too cold. Because I haven't lived here for too long, and its been winter almost the whole time, so its easy for me to be a tourist in Montrèal.
Hey, my friend Harrison used an old drawing a did of him for his album cover, check it out! Maybe even listen to some tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment